Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Its good to be a CIA student

I was having lunch the other day in Farquarson hall at the CIA. As I peered to the back of the dining hall, I could see the brightly colored confections gleaming at me from afar. I had know idea what the occasion was and I still don't really know. This sort of thing just happens at the CIA. A pastry class will  set up a beautiful display and offer all sorts of treats. Occasionally the garde manger classes will do the same thing, minus baked goods, plus mini empanadas and cold soba noodle salad. I got to photograph  (and eat) some of the things I saw. Just thought I would make the world jealous of CIA life. Enjoy!

Delicious Cake

 I dont know what to call these things, other than delicious and visually appealing. They had macarons on top!!

 Like I said earlier, I'm not really sure what the occasion was, but it must have been important. Even the strawberries dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment